Tuesday, September 26, 2017

You ok?

Ruby says, you ok? when she's concerned about anyone. This morning I was laying on the floor and she came over and said it and I thought I wonder where she learned that or to put those words together. Not two minutes later, she went to sit next to me, miscalculated, and bumped her head and I heard myself say, you ok?
She talks like crazy now. She's also a bit of a tyrant. I hear, quite often, that's my (fill in the blank). That's my toy. That's my mama. That's my chair. That's my phone. That's my couch. Jeez. 
She's still mostly happy and sweet. She's started hitting a lot. She spends so much of her time around bigger kids and it's her way of making sure she gets hers but it's way less cute in the nursery at co-op or when she smacks poor Jilli. 
She also says, it's my turn. And, go away, Maggie/Mama/Greenley. We have all of Laurie's pets here now and it's bananas! She mostly just calls them whatever but usually Greenley. 
Maggie is doing well. We have a pretty set routine and that helps a lot. Everyone is less than healthy this week so things aren't perfect but not bad. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment