Sunday, September 22, 2019

Oh Ruby

Cute baby.
Sweet girlies.

I bet that was loud.
This is where Buddy rests away from Ruby. I was going to say rests in peace but that's not quite right.
He is such a handsome boy.
Oh Ruby.


Just trying to get some work done.
Also, in San Antonio, we were in a regular little apartment and it's like I forgot about all the locks and gadgets that keep Ruby safe from herself at home. So the last morning we were there I did not get up with her. She went and found the Melatonin bottle (which I had put up high in the kitchen because she also got into the first morning; the first morning I immediately saw her and took it away). She got a kitchen chair and climbed up to get it. By the time I saw her, she had eaten a half full bottle of Melatonin. So we packed up and went to get breakfast. We went to the same place we'd gone before (the sister breakfast place). We walked in, sat down, and Ruby projectile vomited all over the table. I grabbed her and ran to the bathroom. But she was done.

When we got back to the table, our waitress had completely cleaned the entire mess so I gave her all the cash I had. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment