Thursday, May 20, 2021

Pictures!

 Honey got fixed. She was very confused by the cone of shame. I took it off of her because one, it was kinda sad, and, more importantly, she can't reach the incision. 

Everyone loves Honey!
Maggie sent me this to ask if we could get this. Unfortunately, we have a strict non-varmint rule at the Neal house.  
I saved this for Maggie. It's a little baby fox.
Carpet's gone! Spoiler alert: we still don't have new flooring. 
I saw this after Maggie took pictures of that possum eating the cat food she'd put out. Look at that cat's face!
Honey, making do.



Honey's Dad and grandmother are free!!! They really look like you could have some deep conversations with them. 

Oh yeah, Millie tried to play with Honey the day she got back from surgery so Honey snapped at her and I guess caught her because she had a tiny drop of blood on the top of her head. But Millie can't leave anything alone so it just kept getting bigger and grosser so she had to borrow the cone.
We got a new car! Isn't it beautiful? I love it so much. It's hybrid so I've had for weeks and I'm still not even down a quarter tank of gas. Very exciting stuff.


I don't remember but I would guess, Mommy, take my picture.

It was a beautiful weekend so we took advantage. We went out for ice cream and then to the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment