Friday, July 15, 2022

Update 1

I'm going to try to remember what all these pictures are of and also any stories I can come up with. Wish me luck!
This must be when Maggie first chopped all her hair off. 
This is probably me and Mags on a date.

Ruby's ready for school.
Kiyah, Jereise, Ruby, and Maggie at the park.
First day of school! Why does Maggie have a suitcase? She didn't like her backpack anymore and decided her best move was to use a suitcase. Guess what's in it? Stuffed animals and a hoodie. The important stuff.

Ruby's teacher, Ms. White, had an app where she could communicate with parents and she sent a ton of pictures all year and I love it!




So, Maggie had to choose between band, orchestra, choir, drama, or something like that. I don't remember what she chose but it wasn't band. I asked Jeff to assist in convincing her to join band. Those kids were never in trouble in school and always at the top of the class. They had a whole friend group just right there. Anyway, it worked. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment