Sunday, November 19, 2023

Start of the School Year

I saw this in Ruby's desk on Meet the Teacher night. It says, I feel happy when I'm with Sadie. They are so stinking cute.     

Also, from Meet the Teacher night. Ruby in her big-girl-second-grade desk.
Ashley and Chiara
Ruby made me new earrings by destroying my old (and only) earrings. So. . . not great. She somehow got the ends of the light/fan dangly things and glued the flower of my earrings to the bottom and the post to the top and painted them (with nail polish) red. She's. . . . a lot.
Ruby did her hair.






This was really beautiful when we were driving.

I love all these girls. Ella on her first day of junior high at a new school.
Maggie's FRESHMAN schedule!!! Because she's a freshman. . . in high school!!!


Maggie texted me, Mom, I had coffee. Uh no. To quote the Beastie Boys, she likes her sugar with coffee and cream.









No comments:

Post a Comment