Friday, October 11, 2024

Birthdays

 I had the stupidest thing happen. It was a Friday morning and I was exhausted. I dropped Maggie off at school and came home and took a nap at like 8 am. I emailed Laurie and was freaking out trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with. Then, light dawned and I realized I never drank my coffee. Ridiculous!


Look at the size difference between Big Dog and Chiara. 
Ruby is starving when her meds wear off. She's got ramen noodles, a probiotic yogurt drink thing, fried eggs, and taquitos. 
Ruby's 9th birthday party was at Urban Air. It was so loud.











Maggie's final driving test. Which! We spent all freaking day at the DMV getting her provisional license and then two days later I got an email from the state of Texas saying you can do that online!!! Annoying!
Aunt Gwen and Grandpa came over to celebrate the girls' birthdays. Gwen brought a delicious lasagna and Dad brought cookie cakes. 


Maggie's provisional license 
Maggie wrecked my car. Not great. I had to get a new car and now I'm probably going to have to get her a car as well. 
We went to Erin's so the girls could get haircuts. Erin made pineapple shaped candy. 

Ruby chopped off all her hair because it was "burning hot" on her back. Ruby left her backpack there and I made Maggie drive back to go get it. It was the first time she'd ever driven alone and it was scary!



No comments:

Post a Comment