Friday, January 3, 2014

Back to normal

We've spent the past couple of days getting back in our routine. I love routine so I've been thrilled but Maggie keeps asking about Christmas and Santa.

Thursday night I gave all 3 kids a bath. When I went to brush Maggie's hair the whole underneath was a giant rats' nest. It looked like it hadn't been brushed in a month. After brushing for about 20 minutes, I could see that it was really 5 or 6 little clumps of glue. It was awful. She cried pretty much the entire time and it took almost an hour. She actually lost big clumps of hair. And the worst part is that she was using the glue to make a picture for me. :(

This morning the kids were playing outside and it was cold, like 27 degrees. I saw Maggie showing Isabella to put her hands in her pants to keep them warm. She looked she had saddlebags.

Maggie requested I take this picture; I'm not sure why. She's eating a green bean.




Here are the girls with babies in their tummies. I sent Michelle this picture with the caption: We're grandmas!


After this was taken, Maggie said, ok let's go to the dentist. Isabella asked, why? Maggie said, so he can help us birth the babies.

Maggie was reading me a story today and she read the line, Pigs are fat. She paused a second and said, that's harsh.

We met up with Grandpa, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Jeff, and Ella at Dave and Buster's tonight. Maggie and Ella went and played games with Uncle Jeff and Grandpa. I think she had a really good time. When we got in the car to go home, she asked if we could come back in the morning.

She won a frisbee and a sticky octopus thing, which she promptly used to freak my old cat out. Not cool, Maggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment