Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dan, the Flying Man

Maggie's reading now consists of her just reading a book with me. Usually I read a page, then she reads a page. She's gotten consistently more confident. Thursday she went to the bookshelf, picked out a book, sat down and read it, and then invited us all over so she could read it to us. I love homeschooling!!!

Here are a few pictures at Laurie's house last Saturday. Ella was having trouble going potty so I had her eat fruit and drink water. She wanted frozen blueberries. After a few minutes with the blueberries, her face and hands were dark, dark purple. She was also wearing a superhero mask, a cape, and no pants. I couldn't get a great picture of it but good Lord, it was hilarious.




 The kids at story time.
 Maggie and that boy sat right next to each other far away from everyone else. Hmmm. . . . .
 At our other storytime, we read books about St. Patty's day and made a craft.
 This didn't come out so well. But all 3 kids are sitting at a little table eating their popsicles.

Here are the girls. Someone always notices the camera.







 The car ride home on Thursday night. I guess she was sleepy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment