Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Catching Up--Ruby

Ruby is still a mess. She gets into everything. She climbs. I have to put the dining room chairs on the table so she won't fall off the table after she climbs up on it. 
She says, don't hit! While hitting. She says, halp pease! 
When she gets angry, she'll hit herself in the head. 
She's more assertive about being bullied. She'll say no and swing her arms like a drunk in a mosh pit. 
She loves to be outside so she get her socks and shoes and then hit the door saying, side!
If Maggie is upset, she will pat her and say, you ok?
She loves to wear my shoes or Maggie's. She says, shooooz. 
She's become picky about food which is a real bummer. Luckily they both still like oatmeal so I cook that every morning. Ruby also likes to eat my eggs but only if it's my eggs off my plate. Preferably if I didn't cook extra for her. Because... reasons. 
She loves to push things around like a grocery cart. The laundry basket. The trash can. 
She's sweet. And cuddly. And loud. And funny. I'll definitely keep her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment