Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Rock climbing, school, and Christmas jammies

Ruby sitting on our loaner vacuum. I'm sure that's good for it.
Always naked. Oh my, is Maggie naked too? Good Lord.
For Ella's birthday, Maggie and I took her rock climbing. It was so much fun. Surprisingly, Maggie was kinda eh about it and Ella loved it. Ha!




I made the mistake of letting Maggie hold my phone while I got the safety demonstration. I erased 9 million pictures and these are the ones too cute to erase.


Ella made it to the top from the very get go. Maggie wouldn't go that high.






Back at school. Still eating.
An actual school picture with no food!












I attempted to take pictures of the girls in their Christmas jammies for Jan (they were a gift from her). Here's how that went.


No comments:

Post a Comment