Tuesday, December 18, 2018

June 2018

Ruby is not allowed to have markers because. . . she is the worst.

 Ducks!

 There's three there. The usual boy and girl we've seen the past few years and another duck.




 She potty trained. I kept trying to get her to use the little potty so I wouldn't have to let her past the gate. Then we went swimming at Laurie's house and I went potty and she asked if she could go. I said sure whatever but she sure did. She will only use the big potty. No baby potties for her!



 Ok this brand is called Calico Critters and it's a TV show but it is Maple Town. The toys are identical. I still have some of my Maple Town stuff and it is identical. Someone liked Maple Town as a child and just remade it! Sneaky.


 Gah I remember this exact family!

 Rachel Rabbit was the main character. Or maybe Rachel was the older sister. Hmmm. . . Also a bear was her best friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment