Friday, December 14, 2018

May 2018

Our ducks came back!
Ugh, I love this kid so much!!!








Hmmm. . . probably mother's day party. I think this was the party Laurie and I both had on khaki shorts and Ruby walked up and wrapped her arms around Laurie's leg and then I stood on the other side and said hi. Ruby looked up and realized Laurie wasn't me and. . . it was really cute.








Maggie gets dates for Christmas. This year as part of it, I told her she could take friends on a couple of dates. So, she invited Dessie to come to Putt-Putt with her. Unfortunately the day I chose was rainy. So we had to just play games inside. I cannot believe how insanely expensive this was. I had to make them stop playing after an hour (AND $100!!!) and go eat. Insane!










No comments:

Post a Comment