Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Picture Dump

 Ruby wearing socks from Aunt Gwen.

Playing with the dollhouse at Grandpa's house, while we fed and played with kitten.

Maggie had a sleepover with Nana and Gran.
We saw a rainbow!


Very exciting stuff!
Now this is cute.
Faker!
She's "lawning the grass."
Sadie. Our temporary foster. She leaves Friday.
Yummy food.



Who's taller?
Grandmo came for a visit. On Friday morning, I was brushing my teeth, when I looked up and Maureen was standing there with a shocked look on her face. She told me her fake teeth were missing. My ridiculous rude dogs steal everything. She had left them on the coffee table in her pants and she found the pants on the floor. I went out and looked but it was still dark and I couldn't see anything. So for the next 30 minutes, I freaked out. I'm sure Maureen did as well. Finally the sun came out and I went and looked again AND I FOUND THEM. Entirely intact. Amazing! Now it's a funny story and not a nightmare!
Ruby wanted to check if she was taller. Not quite. . . 

If I fits. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment