Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Asthma!

Maggie cooked dinner on Saturday. She made a cajun chicken dish. It was pretty good. She was scared to cut the onion, but she did, mostly. 

Nana and Gran came over to have dinner with us. We played Clue after dinner. It was so much fun!

Ruby told me this morning, when I woke her up, "Mom, I just want to hibernate." Me too, kid!

We went to ballet last night and. . . this Nutcracker performance is a whole thing. I have to learn how to do a perfect ballet bun. Plus, Ruby cut her hair all crazy and it all has to be in the bun so lots of hairspray, I guess. Her rat costume:





Maggie bought herself a new suit. She's very proud of it. 

Ruby was SICK! She slept basically for 36 hours. It was crazy. I guess her bootie was hot. 
I took her to the doctor. Her doctor said her constant, never-ending cough is asthma! Who knew? She took a steroid for several days to get her over the hump and she has asthma medication she takes daily, and an inhaler as needed. She definitely seems better so far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment