Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Summer Catch-Up, part 2

 More Smiley. She's funny looking but very sweet. I miss her. I do not miss her incredibly long white fur. My roomba was not amused.

Maggie. Max. Razz.


Maggie's amazing art. Her talent is amazing. But, of course, she never goes more than a few hours without drawing. It's so creative and detailed. It amazes me.






We saw the newest Spiderverse movie this summer and she became obsessed. She was constantly sending me memes and pictures of the characters and drawing them and reading up about them. Mommy's little nerd!
I didn't get a good video of this but. . . the roomba runs into Honey and she does not move so it just bounces off of her and goes around. It cracks me up every single time.
That's Ashley.
She's so sweet. Except she desperately wants the kitties to play with her.
Look at Chiara's little tongue hanging out.




No comments:

Post a Comment