Wednesday, July 24, 2024

July

We went to MO to see Grandmo. It was fun. I forgot to put sunscreen on Ruby and me the first day and I got my first burn. It's still peeling!

The girls went to their annual appointment. Maggie gained no weight over the past year. I'm not really concerned, she eats all the time. She also had to get her first blood draw. It was intense. I held her hand and tried to distract her and she cried but let them do it. 

Ruby also didn't gain any weight. Her ADHD meds kill her appetite. So, I'm trying very hard to get her to eat a big breakfast BEFORE she takes her medicine. And then have a big dinner after. Plus tons of snacks in addition to her lunch. She seems quite healthy. She doesn't look skinny at all. She's quite dense and muscular but still. 

I had my sleep study. It was very hard to sleep but I was able to go home and nap. The follow-up appointment is next Monday. 

I took Maggie on a date. We went to see A Quiet Place: Day One. We had so much fun! It's so expensive but I really would love to go to the movies more. 

I've been adding a lot of balance work and it's hard! All these little muscles hurt. Who knew? 

I love this picture of Bailey. She's definitely thinking, I just want to play with Lucy!!!

Laurie was obsessed with tiramisu when we were younger. She got it every time we went to an Italian restaurant and I remember thinking it must be so good. I finally tasted it and boy, I do not like it. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment