Monday, June 15, 2009

Lots of Firsts

Look at how cute you are. And check out that rock star hair. That, my dear, is a combination of freshly washed hair and baby lotion. Very cool. This post is out of order because the computer is not being cooperative and won't let me rearrange the pictures into order.
This is your first St. Patrick's Day (Hooray!!!) and your 6-month old birthday. It was such a great time. I was off for Spring Break and we spent the whole week together. You were perfecting your crawling skills and kind of beginning to remain standing by holding on to things. Your personality was really beginning to come through. You are such a happy baby. You are so satisfied with playing and being close to people you love and you will tolerate me hugging and holding and kissing you a lot. I love being with you. You are always such a pleasant companion. I love you so much!!!

Your first Thanksgiving. We were in Bryan/College Station at GG's house. We had just started a strict nursing schedule because you were so little. You had trouble sleeping there because you were so curious. But everyone just adored you. You are now almost 9 months old and you can still wear that Winnie the Pooh set (although it is much smaller on you). I love that outfit.


Your first Halloween. We didn't do anything except have dinner with some friends and family and then hang out at the house with Grandpa and Grandmo. I couldn't find a costume for you which was a real bummer. All the costumes were way too big. It was crazy. This was the closest we could get and it was huge on you. But you were such a petite little thing that everything was always big on you. I finally decided to go ahead and donate your 0-3 month clothes even though you can still fit into some of them.



I love this picture of you. Even after you started smiling it took us forever to get a picture of one. In the time it took to take a picture you made this face trying to figure out what we were doing and what was that red light, etc. But I just love this one. You look so curious and teeny tiny. This was taken at GG's during Thanksgiving weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment