Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wednesday through Saturday

We met another kitty on our walk. His name was Toby. He was very friendly (as most non-feral, outdoor cats are). Maggie adored him.

When Mom and Mark came to visit, Mark and I went upstairs to hook up the TV they kindly gave to us. When we came downstairs, Maggie was laying on Mom's lap listening to Sleeping Beauty. Later that night, she sort of retold me the story. I was impressed by her ability to retell it. She asked me the name of the bad witch in Sleeping Beauty, which I had no idea. So she asked for the name of the bad witch in Ariel (Ursala). So she continued the story using "Hersala" as the bad witch. :)

I also didn't get a chance to write about our 4th of July. I added the pictures below. We went to the Hurst thing again. Mom and Mark met us up there. We got Dickie's bbq sandwiches. We listened to music. Later, after Mom and Mark left, we met up with Lynette and her family. We got a funnel cake, which Maggie loved (although she mostly just ate the powdered sugar). She got a burst of energy before the fireworks and we danced and sang. She did all kinds of interesting dance moves. She loved the fireworks too.

Here are the pictures from her building a castle.

Climbing in the box.


To make a bed.
The bed.

Pillows and sheets.

Doll doors.

Lots and lots of people. I had to cut them all out.





Today we went to visit Mom and Mark. On the way there we heard a car honk. She asked who honked and I told her I didn't know. She said, Someone honked at Grandpa but he was a morn (moron?) because he would have got hit by a truck. Thanks, Grandpa!

Roscoe went home today. Spot has been asleep since. They definitely wore each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment