Sunday, May 15, 2016

Amazing!

Look at that tush!







Maggie had her piano recital. Oh, it was so sweet. All the adult ladies in our family met up for a giant Mother's Day brunch in the morning, which was so much fun. And super yummy! Then pretty much as soon as I got home from that I was packing everybody up to go to Maggie's recital. She did quite well. Thankfully, Jan got it on video. :)

Here she is with the flowers Nana and Gran got her.




Everyone got sick. Jilli was sick and Laurie and I saw each other at the brunch and I must have brought it home to her. So she was so sad. But the craziest thing happened: I took her to the chiropractor and it completely got rid of it. At the chiropractor she had a fever and snot was free flowing. See below.



This her at the chiropractor, kind of interacting with other kids. Mostly just stealing their toys.

And this her about an hour after. No fever. No snot. Unbelievable! I have heard many chiropractors claim they can cure colds among other things but I haven't really believed them. I mean body pains, yes. They are a God send for my back and neck but a cold! Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment