Saturday, May 14, 2016

Buddy was cool

Look at that sweet face and those chubby cheeks.
I woke up in the middle of the night freezing. And I thought gosh I guess a cold front came through but it was so cold I actually couldn't fall back to sleep. So I went downstairs to turn the heater on and. . . the ac was turned all the way down. And this was about 4 am and we're usually in bed by no later than 10. That's a long time. :(
Maggie wanted me to take pictures of her throwing her toy. Silly girl.






Lots of love in these pictures.
I mean you can just feel it rolling off Greenlea in waves.
Cheeks! And lips!

New glasses!
Babies! They actually notice each other now. And sorta-kinda interact. They mostly pull each others hair and poke each others eyes.















So Ruby started sucking her middle and ring finger about six weeks ago. I thought it was kinda weird to start that so late but I think I've figured it out. She doesn't really like solids but she enjoys smashing them. She's chewed on her fingers since pretty much day one (that and towels) and I think she would get banana on her fingers and then later chew on them and hey, they tasted good. And now it's a self-soothing habit. It is so freaking cute.

Alan, Kym, and Emily came down for a big surprise party for Nana's birthday. Laurie and Jeff ordered a ton of amazing food from a local Mexican food restaurant AND made a yellow cake with chocolate icing. We had a champagne toast too. Our big girls ADORE Emily so they were thrilled.









We went out to Paradise to visit Grandma, Grandpa Dennis, and Amanda. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect.







I feel like maybe Maggie has a reputation with the goats. Look them all huddled far away from her.
Expect Buddy. Buddy was cool.





She looks like she's about to brain him with a stick but I feel pretty sure she wasn't and didn't.












No comments:

Post a Comment