Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A first!

Ruby let me feed her for the first time yesterday. When I first started trying to give her solids, she just ignored everything. I assumed she just wasn't ready. But when I would go on home studies and OTHER people would feed her, she would eat. And eat. And eat. 

So I kept trying. In the past couple of weeks, she would stare at me and smack her lips at me when I would eat. But when I would give her a bite, she would immediately spit it out. 

I was eating soup at Laurie's house yesterday and she did her usual thing. So I finally offered her a bite and prepared for her to spit it out but she didn't. 
She ate all the rest of my soup and ate a bunch of her soup too. She's eaten it twice more since then. 
She seems really hungry so I'm thinking maybe she's going through a growth spurt. 

The babies kind of played together yesterday. Several times they passed toys back and forth and smiled at each other. So sweet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment