Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NBD

Ruby has fully adopted the four point crawl. It happened extremely quickly. Her worm was quite distinctive so I noticed immediately when she switched. And within a day that's pretty much all she did. She looks so big doing it. My big baby. :)
Maggie lost her front tooth. I can't believe how long it held on. It was so ridiculously loose and yet it bled like crazy. Blood doesn't usually bother me but this was pretty bad. Maybe because it was in her mouth. But, of course, I had to play it cool so Maggie wouldn't freak out. I just tried not to look and kept saying, oh yeah there was just blood under the tooth. NBD. 

Ruby can stand for a few seconds now. And she has more control over going from standing to sitting. So it's less of a fall. 



She hasn't climbed the stairs yet and I've got my fingers and toes crossed she holds off until we move (and no longer have stairs). We'll see. Everything is happening so fast with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment