Monday, January 9, 2023

Update 2

A teacher at Maggie's school burned something in the microwave and the fire department got called. Maggie sent me pictures and called to ask if she could go home. Mind you, this happened before school even started. 
The sun was too hot for Ruby.
Ruby's teacher did a Grinch day. Ruby came home and told me that the Grinch changed out all their light bulbs and stole all the markers except for the green ones. 
There was inclement weather, so they read books while in their safe place. 

I'm not sure. Elves visited and wrote the kids letters. 




This is Ruby's Christmas party.










I woke up one morning, before Christmas break, and put my feet down in. . . standing water. Not great. I ran into the bathroom and the toilet was fine and the sink was off. It was coming from under the sink. I tried everything but the pipe had exploded so I couldn't turn off water. It was just gushing so I called people, but at 5 am, no one answered. I finally just called 911. I thought they would just tell me what to do but the fire department showed up. And thank goodness, because it required a special tool to turn off the water. 

Getting the pipe fixed was pretty easy. It was covered by insurance. The water damage was not and it was expensive. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment