Monday, January 2, 2023

Update 1

Maggie had her winter concert on Tuesday. I really wish she were staying in band. It was at Martin, and they played holiday music. Ruby was so excited every time she recognized a song. I told her, next time we're in an auditorium, me and Maggie will be watching Ruby. She was very surprised. I don't think she realized she will be on a big stage and much bigger than the one Maggie was on. 

Ruby has broken all my dishes! She broke one of our last plates the other day. I finally bought some more. Do all children break dishes constantly???

Ruby changed her mind about ballet. First, she said she was done and didn't want to go anymore. So, then when we finished a class, I told her she only had however many more and then she'd be done. Well, cue the tears. She kept saying, sometimes people change their minds. So, we'll be doing Ballet 2 in the spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment