Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Snow days

 I taught Ruby a joke. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9. But, I guess, she didn't understand that it stood for 7 ATE 9. So, she would say, why is 1 afraid of 2? Because 3 4 5. I spent quite a lot of time explaining the joke to her so she would say it right. I'm not sure if she still doesn't understand or it's a silly joke for her to say it wrong now. 

Alan and Emily had a birthday party at Laurie's house. He was 50 and she was 20. It was so much fun as always. 


Ruby's teacher made the classroom a surgery center to fix contractions. Aren't they cute?


We had school on Monday but the ice storm was coming in. Mrs. Krueger had the kids pose for a picture and instead of cheese she said, tomorrow is a snow day!




Look at that snow! Our driveway was the sledding driveway but it was too steep for Ruby. She went to our neighbor's driveway which is much less steep. 


This is my new weighted vest. I was using a water bag but to get it heavy enough, it wasn't flexible anymore and I was having to put my neck at a weird angle and it hurt. Wow, that was a long explanation. 
Treacherous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment