Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's

 I have to have Ruby tested for ADHD. I don't doubt that she'll qualify. I am very unsure about the whole thing. On the one hand, I have zero doubt that she has ADHD. She's been different since birth. She's into everything. She is so impulsive. And I know, for sure, that she is starting to believe she is bad and gets into trouble a lot. That's really my biggest fear. 

Her teacher emailed me and requested a meeting. I met with her, and she said Ruby is just constantly going and she doesn't want to be constantly signing her folder. We came up with some things we're going to try but I'm also going to get her tested. 

I'm pretty sure this is from her Valentine's party last Friday. She had to come to my work for a half day. It was bananas. I made her a plan for if my kids got crazy. I told her she takes my phone and runs to the library. She said, what if I just stand up for myself and tell them leave me alone? I told her, NO! You can do that with kids in your class but not my students. 





Maggie created this outfit and has been looking to buy the pieces. 
Some of Maggie's art. We go to Future Fish Night at Martin this week. She's going to introductory sessions for Web design/animation and theater. Very exciting stuff. She'll be in high school in August!




No comments:

Post a Comment