Thursday, May 25, 2023

Everyone is graduating

 Ruby had her 1st grade graduation. She is so darn cute. That's her best friend, Sadie, that she's hugging. 

Maggie and Ms. Burum, the band director. Speaking of band, I got an email from the MHS band director asking me to reconsider Maggie quitting band. I wish, dude! She refuses.
This is stupid Rickon. He's a pain in the ass. I had a meeting with a dog behavior guy to try to get his behavior under control. He's got a week. He's too big to be growling at anyone. He steals food and will growl if you try to take anything away from him. 
Ruby and Ms. Krueger.
All A's for my final semester of school!
Ruby's graduation
She got the best handwriting award and was proud of herself for being brave enough to try hard things this year.
Being not-a-jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment