Thursday, May 18, 2023

Have I mentioned I graduated???

Maggie took pictures with several of her teachers. This is the cute teacher, Mr. Singer, that she told I said was cute and has continued to embarrass me! Rude! Also, that's her friend Raz. 

Assistant band director, Mr. Barge.
Security guard, Mr. Wolf.
I'll have to ask. Science or history, I think.
We went to family night at Mary Moore. They got books from the book fair, ate dinner from In and Out (which, by the way, Ruby decided she doesn't want to eat cow anymore (which she let me know after I'd bought her dinner), so Ruby ate both bags of chips and Maggie ate both burgers), had a sing-along with Mr. Prange, who is leaving after this year, and watched Moana. This is Mr. Prange, Sadie, and Ruby.


That's Rickon. He's huge, even bigger than Natasha. He is so fluffy. I try to brush him (outside only!) but I think I need one of those heavy-duty dog brush/vacuum things. He's heart worm positive and undergoing treatment for that. Then he'll need to be fixed and then he can be adopted. Hopefully. He's a good boy but he will run right out the door to go pee on everything.
We had my graduation party Saturday night. I'm just so freaking happy to be graduating!!! Everyone was there and it was so lovely. Then, on Sunday, we had a Mother's Day party at Laurie's house. Also, lovely and so fun. Somehow, this is the only picture (although, a great one) I got from either party.


No comments:

Post a Comment