Monday, April 15, 2013

Tuesday through Saturday

 We've been reading Charlotte's Web, which Maggie seems to be interested in. She doesn't talk much about it when we're done but she always wants to read it and asks for the Charlotte book.

We had coop on Wednesday. It was raining cats and dogs. She seemed to have a really good time, as usual.

We are getting ready for the Talent Show. I still feel like I have no idea if she'll actually do it. Most of the time she doesn't really dance with me (when we practice) but then I see her trying to dance other times. I guess we'll see.

Thursday I hurt my back again. :(  I'm sure it's because I haven't been exercising. I have to carry Jake and his huge diaper bag and my backpack. Yikes! So I must exercise.

Saturday we went out to Paradise and got to visit with Grandma, Grandpa Dennis and Amanda. Maggie was so super thrilled. We really had a great time. We played a game on the way out there where we counted all the red cars we saw. It was fun for a while then we switched to listening to Laura (we're on Little House on the Prairie now).


No comments:

Post a Comment