Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cautionary tale and banana pancakes

I wrote last time about Maggie being able to read my texts and I wanted to write about how I came to realize that. 

Laurie and I often text each other to commiserate about babies that won't sleep. This night I was sitting in the rocking chair with Maggie perched beside me. We were having a particularly bad night and I wrote I considered it a win I'd refrained from throwing Ruby out the window. I had just sent it when Maggie cried out, throw Ruby out the window?!? It took me a minute to even figure out what has happened. I thought maybe I'd said it out loud. I reassured her I would never throw Ruby out the window. But! Be careful with your texts. 

I made Ruby some banana pancakes. They're just eggs, banana, and a little cinnamon. 















No comments:

Post a Comment