Monday, April 4, 2016

Ruby hates sleep

Don't be fooled. She doesn't sleep. Thirty minutes! That's it. Then she's up. You can imagine how tired she gets as the day goes on. She supposed to get 4-6 hours of sleep during the day. She gets 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Thank God she sleeps fairly well at night. AND Thank God she's such a happy baby.
She's sort of started on solids. She's just not too interested. I give her half a banana every morning and she ignores it or plays with it. Some times she'll smash it in her hands and then suck it off her hands but that's about it. 

Ruby watching me vacuum.

Richard tried to give Ruby a bottle while I was at a home study and she wanted no part of it. I don't think it will be a problem. It wasn't on Sunday and I did two home studies, back to back, which is the most I would be away from her. She was fine by the time I got home and I fed her immediately (and had fed her right before I left).




Chunk!
She rolls over and army crawls and scoots and lunges. It's so cute. She can sit up and has finally figured out she cannot kick her legs while sitting up without knocking herself over. Unfortunately, when she's tired, she often forgets and some times bumps her head or, you know, face.

No comments:

Post a Comment