Thursday, December 1, 2016

Snippets

Maggie asked me, what do black and white make? (She was painting.) And I said, gray. She said, last time I asked, you didn't know, remember, you said sorry, sweetie, I just don't know. Ok. . . 
Too cool for school.
We were driving home from karate and Maggie was asking me to take her to Sonic and I told her we can't because I want to live long enough to be at her wedding. Then I thought, that's weird to say (for me), because obviously I'm not married. So I said, at your wedding, if you want to get married, or to meet your kids, if you want to have kids. And she said, I don't want to get married. So I asked if she thought she would have kids, and she said, well, only if I can have a girl. And I said, boys aren't so bad and anyway you can't really choose before hand (I guess she could adopt). And she said, I don't know, we have Ruby and now I know how annoying babies can be. Ha! Also, poor Ruby.

I think she looks just like Buddy from Elf in this picture.
Ruby figured out how to push her rocking chair up to something and then use it to climb up on that something. Ugh. She likes to push it around and she was pushing it through the kitchen. I was half keeping an eye on her (so she doesn't climb on it in the kitchen; she rarely falls off of it, but falling onto tile would hurt), half doing school work with Maggie, when Maggie said, Ruby's on your chair. I asked what chair and she said your chair, she's getting the food. I jumped up and she was in a dining room chair and climbing onto the table. Oy vey. So I pulled her down and moved the rocking chair back to the living room, hoping it was a fluke. But a few minutes later, I was doing dishes and Maggie yelled, Ruby's on the couch. I ran in and once again she had pushed her little rocking chair and used it to get up on the couch. I just confiscated the rocking chair. 
She continues to be obsessed with her belly button and now says, belly button. She's so sweet.



I saw this dog at one of my home studies. Doesn't he look just like Beasley? He was super soft and sweet and not so crazy so the similarities end with their looks. Also, he was so excited that his new best friend (me) was visiting, so these aren't the best shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment