Monday, November 9, 2020

More pictures and updates

 Somehow I didn't have all the birthday pictures up, I think. It could be user error. Anyway, these are from my girls' birthday party.




Maggie got those wheelie shoes, which she loves. Ruby got the ukulele, which she loves. I'm sure they got other things but I'm really depending on pictures to remind me. 


Grandpa Richie got them this ice cream cake, which was really good. Ruby pulled it out of the freezer the next morning while I was still asleep and got it ALL OVER the couch. Everything is ruined and I'm not replacing anything until she is an actual human and not a Destructor.
Kitties! How come the little one is staying so little? It's hard for me to remember their names, a definite sign we have too many freaking pets!
Jeff taught me how to make nachos and I am obsessed. The first time I got them right I guess I wasn't sharing enough with Ruby so she went into the kitchen and tried to make her own nachos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment