Wednesday, November 11, 2020

This is why we cannot have markers, Ruby!

When I feel sad and stressed, I look at pictures of bassets. That girl in the raincoat is. . . almost too much. I mean. . . 
And this guy. Couldn't you tell him all your problems? 
My beautiful nieces making rainbow cupcakes for their birthdays. 

At their birthday party.

This is why we cannot have markers, Ruby!
A kitten! It's already mine but it's the first time I've seen one of the babies outside.
I took this picture in outrage. It's early November! You cannot play Christmas music until Thanksgiving night! It's the law! But! 2020 sucks ass so I'm thinking about ditching all that and going full Christmas early. We'll see.
Mamaw's home. Aunt Susie said there were more and more Covid cases in her nursing home and she just felt better about having her at home. I'm so happy. I wish I could see them.
Ruby used my scarf to make herself a baby sling. She's so cute. She always wears Maggie's glasses and then, if I take them away, will tell me, I can't see without glasses! Maggie won't wear them. She insists they make things blurry and she looks over them all the time anyway. Very annoying!



I think Ruby stole my spoons. She swears she didn't. I checked her usual hiding places and I didn't find them but there are way less than usual. I'll do a more thorough search tonight.

Ruby wanted to tell me stories last night. They were silly about foxes eating people's heads. She's such a monkey.

Maggie has decided she wants to learn how to speak Japanese. So she is watching instructional videos and writing down phrases to practice. Nerd. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment