Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Name the Destructor

Ruby's a weirdo.
This was from Ruby's new teacher. I love it! Her "strong personality." 
Mama's little helper. Except she probably made the mess. And probably made another mess before I'd finished taking the picture.


After watching Hocus Pocus, she was obsessed with riding on a broom. She found a little dowel (from god knows what) to ride on.

Kitties!
See? The little one stays little. The bigger one is younger. Is she a permanent kitten? That's cool. As Laurie says, the bad thing about kittens is they turn into cats.
Kitten and giant, dumb dog.
My new work laptop made my hair purple on Zoom. Isn't it cool?
This was right before her first Covid test. She did not like it. After the second one, I was telling her how brave she and Maggie had been and she said, no, only Maggie was brave. Poor little bunny. Maggie was actually brave about it. I couldn't believe it.

Speaking of Maggie, she has a lock of hair cut almost to her scalp right in the front of her head. I said, what the hell? Why did you cut your hair? She insisted (and continues to insist) that she DID NOT cut it and has no idea how it got that way. I gotta get a picture of it. Ridiculous.

I must report the havoc Ruby created this morning. While I was walking the dog, she moved the coffee table into her room. This is not even that big of a deal. She does crap like that on the regular. While I was in the shower, I guess she decided she wanted to eat, so she got a can of spaghettio's and opened it. Then she got a plate and poured the can on a plate (not a bowl)! Then she attempted to put the plate on the a high shelf. WHY???? Who can say? All I know is I walked out in a towel to spaghettio's all over the floor and all over Ruby. And honestly that's not even that bad. She really is a Destructor/terrorist. That's one morning. I mean. . . this kid. It really is a good thing she is so sweet.

Last night Ruby asked me to tell her a story. I've been making up stories for her and she wanted a scary one with a wolf. So, I just started talking and realized I was telling the sort-of Little Red Riding Hood I used to tell Maggie when she was little. I told Maggie and she remembered it. She even reminded me of some things. I told her that story every night for at least a year or two.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment