Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Christmas

 Here is Christmas morning. That table was to corral Millie. No longer needed, thank goodness.


Ruby has already destroyed the tent part of this big thing!
These are the gifts they "bought" for each other. I let them look up stuff and Maggie found these. She got the pink ones for Ruby and then asked Ruby to pick the black ones for her.










Millie is actually really good. She was not even a little potty trained but she's now accident free for. . . I don't know, a while. She's barking less too. She does love to steal shoes but she doesn't chew them up. I just find them in strange places. 

Christmas Eve. It was strange with so few people. It was still wonderful and delicious. Jill opened her two Christmas Eve presents and they were both clothes and hoo, she was not happy about that. Mark and I laughed until we were in pain. 










Look at this mess!


I got this big cat tree thing for less than $50 on Amazon!


What a beauty!

She is actually asleep in these pictures. She lays on her back in my arms and goes to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment