Monday, January 11, 2021

Still catching up. . .

 Maggie got blue-ish green highlights. It's very cute.




She's so cute.

Kitty!
We had to quarantine the two weeks leading up to Christmas break. There was a positive Covid case in Maggie's class. So we were home for a month. It was a lot.
They are so cuddly.
Stupid evil Annie brought a beautiful cardinal in our house. I saw her with something and followed her out and saw the cardinal. He was still alive and I made Annie go away. He flew away as soon as I opened the garage. Poor bud. 


The girls wrote their Christmas lists to Santa. Maggie decided to put them in the mailbox. I meant to go get them but forgot. Then the following week we got letters back from the USPS. I had no idea. They were forms but personalized. They even said they liked Maggie's pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment