Friday, January 8, 2021

Ruby

 Ruby brought me a stool I hadn't seen in forever and I asked her where it had been. She said it had been in Maggie's room. Maggie said, no it was her room. I actually said, no, I search her room for contraband all the time. Wow.

I went to turn on the front porch light and noticed a laundry basket there. Sometimes Ruby uses them as boats or part of her forts so I just grabbed it. What I didn't notice was that it was filled with water, which I dumped all over the floor and my feet. 

She screamed and cried for 20 minutes today because she got a pink sucker and she wanted the BLUE ONE!!!

She's started doing a belly dance that makes me laugh every time.

She also enjoys bending over and talking to me from her rear (ala Ace Ventura). 

No comments:

Post a Comment