Thursday, July 29, 2021

Summer

 We're actually on vacation now so I'm trying to catch up from before that. Here's the babies sharing a towel after swimming. They decided they are best friends forever (besties, according to Jill). 



We did VBS at our church and they got to cook.


I love this dumb dog.


Sally.
Me, resting, in our new house!
Oh with Buddy boy!
Maggie insisted on taking pictures of the sunset.


I love her.

I hate Millie because she's so bad! Our backyard is ridiculous with all the stuff she has stolen and destroyed!!!
Someone got her hands on a freaking marker! A sharpie.
Velvet pants. A long dress. A hoodie. Is she a homeless person in Canada in winter? Nope, it's summer in Texas. Weirdo.

Resting hard after stealing and destroying so much stuff.
She loves to use a sheet mask. Weirdo.
My precious Buddy boy.
Maggie had a sleepover at her friend, Anna's, house.


No comments:

Post a Comment