Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Easter

 Honey Bear is so svelte and sweet and beautiful!!!

The art at the cat cafe we went to.



These are the only pictures I took of our vacation to see Grandmo. Me, my kids, Laurie, Grayson, and their kids all flew to St. Louis and then drove to her lake property. We had tons of fun. 



They found this crystal/rock and sent a picture to Grandpa. 

Look at that sweet mushy baby.
Ruby decided to quit swimming, which I was NOT happy about. I told her I would sign her up for a gymnastics class but she is not allowed to quit until we're paid up. She's in power tumbling which is flips and stuff on trampolines. She seems to like it. 
Ruby at school
My insistent Buddy boy! Sometimes, he just sits by me and meows at me. He's so handsome. 
Both girls were allowed to dye their hair for Christmas. Ruby went purple and Maggie did white stripes. 


Ruby got sidewalk chalk from the Easter bunny and she made this. She's so sweet. 
Speaking of Easter, I, foolishly, put the trash from the candy in the trash can. Ruby saw it and said, what is this doing here? I was thinking but I couldn't come up with anything. Then, she said, did you give me this candy? And I said yes. Then she said but that's the Easter Bunny's job and you pretended like the Easter Bunny gave that to me. We just kinda left it at that. 
Maggie at Nana and Gran's new apartment 

Maggie driving Gran's Honda Pilot. He said she did great.


No comments:

Post a Comment