Friday, April 19, 2024

I'm old

 Maggie was driving home from school and there was a red minivan in front of us with the license wraparound thing of Texas Clown Association. I said, gosh I wonder what's happening in that car. And she said you already said that. I asked when and she said sometime since she's been in high school. I refused to believe this because there was another time, while driving home, I saw a work van and it had a pig on the side with a shirt and tie and no pants (which, why?) and I commented on it and Maggie told me, you already said that. I had no memory of that and it kinda shook me. So, I was convinced that this time she was just messing with me. But then, later than same day, Abba came on and I had the thought I'll tell the girls that supposedly they learned to sign phonetically because they didn't speak English. I start telling the story and she finishes it for me! I'm only 41 and I'm already that old person that tells the same stories over and over. 

Maggie got this email. It's from her web design teacher who was so impressed with her work, she invited Maggie to take the advanced class next year!!!

This is Ruby at her friend's birthday party. She's sitting next to Oliver there. He's been in her class every year that she's been in school. Then my friend Tina is friend's with his mom so we end up seeing them occasionally. 



More baby pictures!!!







Oh my god, look at that little face!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment