Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Total eclipse of the sun

 Our new puppy! I know!!! She showed up at someone's house and I took her just to foster but then I really love her. I really need to move to the country.

Ruby and I drove past that garbage thing. It says, C + L. I took a picture to show Laurie and told Ruby, look that's like Carrie plus Laurie and Ruby asked, did you paint that?
This stupid dog and her stupid nose!
So, the Monday of the eclipse I was a mess. I felt awful and was just bleh. Then, on a freaking whim, I decided to grab the girls and we'd watch the eclipse. Thank God Laurie had insisted I take the special glasses!!!! It was beyond incredible. I just couldn't imagine how cool it ended up being. Truly spectacular!

That's Dummy and her swollen nose.

We adopted Chiara. Saving Hope just asked me to so I said sure. We've had her for a year and I don't want her to have to start over. Honestly, my plan was to adopt if anyone showed interest. 
Oh yeah, Maggie named the puppy Maxine. So far we just call her puppy but I'm sure we'll get used to the name. 




She was very timid when she got here. Terrified of people and other dogs. But now she's just part of the gang. She potty trained almost immediately (it sure helps to have a doggy door), although the first 24 hours, I had to pick up poop six times!!! How is that possible?





This is Ruby's gymnastics gym. 







No comments:

Post a Comment