Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday

Maggie didn't get home until 8 last night. We went straight upstairs and started the nighttime routine. Today was very mellow. I spent Monday cooking and my stupid oven broke so we had to stay around the house to wait on the guy to come fix it. She did a lot of drawing. She has really come to enjoy drawing and it's so fun to watch. She draws a ton of stick figures with ponytails and if you ask her (or not) she'll give you this huge, involved back story.

Tonight on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood he went to an ER and talked to a doctor about what happens when a kid needs stitches. So all during book time she was drawing doctors and patients, all of whom needed stitches. I told her about the time I needed stitches near my eye from jumping bed to bed (and falling). Her first question: Did Aunt Laurie laugh at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment