Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday

Today was great. We went to Kandice and Jeremiah's house this morning to help with Jake (Kandice had an interview and some work to get done). At one point Maggie turned to me and said, "It would be good for me to go poo poo," and ran out of the room.

We met up with Aunt Laurie (who clarified to Maggie that no, she did not laugh when I busted my face open) and Ella for dinner. While we were waiting for them, Maggie decided to teach me some dance moves.

A few minutes after they got there, 3 other families sat down; each with a girl about Maggie's age. The weird thing was I was just complaining to Laurie about finding some friends for Maggie in this area (Keller is too far!). Anyway, Maggie wanted to play with all of them and invited them all to our house. She told everyone, Just follow our red car. I gave 2 of the moms my number so hopefully we can arrange some playdates. :)

I made Maggie a visual schedule for her morning and nighttime routines. Her nighttime routine is review tomorrow's schedule, bath, jammies, brush teeth, brush hair, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, books, sleep. Well tonight we ran out of toilet paper and I went under the sink to get some more and saw that she had taken down and hidden one of the pictures under there. Can you guess which one? Brush hair.

Also, people have started asking her about school (whether or not she goes) and she told someone tonight, I do homeschool school and it's the kind of school where you learn lots of things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment