Sunday, November 20, 2016

Catching Up

So, it turns out I can't use Blogger on my phone anymore. This has been quite the obstacle to blogging. I just use my computer less and less. If I do use it, Ruby would like to help, thank you very much. I'm hoping it's a glitch and not a forever thing.

Ruby got jammies from Mamaw and Aunt Susie. She's a foxy lady. :-)

This was a rainy morning. So, so sweet.


And! A beautiful day.


Some random snippets:

Maggie and Ella wanted to do something and Maggie went in to negotiate. She came running up to Ella after and said, We got a maybe. Really and truly a maybe, not a probably.

The Negotiator 2! Coming soon.
Maggie yelled at me for listening to news in the car, Now I can't imagine!
I took the girls to play at McDonald's and, of course, it's insanely loud, but I hear Maggie say, Hold it! Hold it! I have a riddle.
I was listening to Gretchen Rubin's podcast and it's about habits and how to use habits for a happier life. Her suggestion was to ask the people closest to you, what they would change about you. So I asked Maggie out of curiosity, expecting to hear something about yelling or being mean, etc, and she thought for a minute and said, Well actually I think you're perfect exactly the way you are. Wow. 
On our walk the other day, we were playing our new ask anything game. My first question, how would you spend a million dollars? She said, she would buy a unicorn, a house to live in with her friends, and ice cream. I laughed and said, can you imagine how much ice cream you could buy with a million dollars? You could eat ice cream every day, all day, for the rest of your life. And Maggie said, well I'd have a nurse give me a shot so I could do that and still be healthy. Ha! That's the dream, kid.
My second question, if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? She said, Paris. But I'd have to buy some clothes. So I asked her what clothes and she said, a Paris hat (beret), a black and white striped shirt, and black pants. That is the most stereotypical, Paris description I have ever heard! Also, I love Paris hat! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment