Thursday, September 22, 2022

Birthdays and high maintenance pets

 This is actually what Maggie requested for her birthday. It's a mothman plushy. Not very cute. But, for her friend's birthday, she bought her a freaking gray roach plushy. It's disgusting.

That's the actual toy.
A gift from Joss.

The birthday party. They had fun. Lots of games. Pizza. Cookie cake. Ice cream. That's Anna, Joss, and Lynn. 








Opening presents. 





This after Fat Girl went on a walk. It was a hard one, I guess. Now her feet are all messed up. I guess they're delicate and she has hyperkeratosis (diagnosed by me). To fix this, I could not take her on walks, but she is, as noted, a fat girl. So, instead she gets foot balm and has to wear booties on walks. I hate a high maintenance pet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment