Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Update 18

 The end of the school year. This is my para's daughter. Look what she wrote for her mommy's job.

Laurie saw this. I love it!
Maggie went to the Renaissance Faire with her friend Joss.



Ruby's writing. I like my sister. I love my mommy.
Ruby graduated from Kindergarten. It was so cute. They sang and did these little dances and then the principal gave each kid a diploma and announced what they want to do when they grow up. Ruby's was to teach kids how the earth was made. 

First grade: here we come!





Ms. White was so sweet to Ruby. All year! She told us that she felt like Ruby was a copy/paste of her as a child. 


Copy. Paste.

Maggie's spring concert.






Jereise gave this to Ruby to give to me. It says, I love you Mom. From: Jereise Berry Kent. So sweet.
Ruby on a field trip to the FW Science and History museum.



I could not believe how fast she learned to tie her shoes. It took forever (and so much whining) to teach Maggie but Ruby wanted to learn and she did. Fast.
I had lunch with her one day.




























No comments:

Post a Comment