Friday, September 2, 2022

Update 16

 This is Arkansas. Me, my girls, Laurie, Grayson, Ella, and Jilli went. It was so fun and beautiful. I loved it. We did firecrackers in the driveway because we couldn't see any fireworks from the house. 






Actual proof that Maggie was, in fact, in Arkansas.

Laurie and Grayson wanted to drive to some place with fun stuff (um. . . maybe go karts and ropes courses or something) but it was an hour and a half drive and I drove 6 hours! to get there. That's too much driving so we went to a local jump place. Afterwards, me and my girls found a random Mexican food restaurant and it was so freaking good. Not what you'd expect in Arkansas but I'm not complaining.
We went to a park. I think we were going to do some sort of activity but it was ridiculously priced. 















This is the house we stayed at. I loved it. It had a little pool and a big deck with a gorgeous view and a huge TV room. 
I think Ruby took these pictures. I'm not sure I would take a picture of shelves of dishes.




This is the drive up. It was really pretty for about a half an hour. Six hours is too long in a car!













No comments:

Post a Comment