Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Update 21

 I found this while unpacking. I have no memory of this. Jeff and I used to have a love/hate relationship, I guess. 



First day of school! The bus didn't show up. Boo!
Guess who started ballet?
This is my principal's son. 
A glorious sight while enjoying my morning coffee.
Look at that fat girl.


They put on my bras. They are ridiculous.










My birthday present. It's a huge wine glass that fits an entire bottle. 





That's Ruby and Jill. Ruby is under Jilli.

"I like you Jillian and Ella. Hi to both."





















I believe that says, "No Maggie."
It's interesting how often she sleeps like that.





Our new living room!
Oh, so this is my principal's son. He was desperate to get Maggie's attention and she was horrified. I laughed so hard I hurt. He actually climbed on her and she just sent me messages asking him to make him go away.
Jeff is probably 19 in this picture and now, Maggie owns and wears that shirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment