Thursday, January 18, 2024

Christmas!

 

Christmas!





That's Eddie's ornament.


Luna is chunkier than she looks. That sweater was a little tight.

Maggie got her license! We went to the DMV. Unfortunately, we were super early. I'm early to absolutely everything. Then, on top of that, I put it in my phone as earlier than it really was, so yeah. One of Maggie's classmates was there (well, she is a senior) but she said hi to Maggie and sat with us. Maggie was awkward with her so I told her (when the girl walked away) to talk back to her and have a conversation. 
At one point, Maggie and I started speaking at the same time so I stopped and let Maggie talk. When Maggie was done, the girl leaned around her and said, "Ma'am what were you saying?" Later, I said to Maggie, "Did you hear her call me ma'am? That was rough." Maggie said, yeah and you don't look a day over 40. If she knew my actual age that would have been a sick burn. 
I told her her DL picture looked like a proof of life photo. When we saw the actual picture, I told her not to worry, that we'd get the money to pay her ransom. Anyway, we had fun.

Ruby's best friend, Sadie, was in the Nutcracker production Ruby did last year. We went and saw it. Ruby really struggled with being quiet and still. It was kinda nerve wracking. 

Luna at her new foster home. In overalls!




No comments:

Post a Comment